Senior Talent Manager, US
Entrepreneurial Business Developers in the Professional Services Industry
For the last 19 years, a-connect has developed and grown our global network of ~2,200 personally vetted and curated independent consultants. Together with them, we offer our clients a disruptive approach to the traditional consulting model, leveraging the right talent at the right time to deliver projects in growth strategy, operational optimization and change management, at pace and with impact.
To support our US team, we are recruiting a:
Senior Talent Manager
We are looking to hire an experienced, Senior Talent Manager based in the east coast time zone of the U.S., to support our team. This role offers an excellent opportunity to those with prior experience in recruiting and talent sourcing who are interested in developing their careers within a professional services environment. Work is expected to be delivered through a combination of on-site and remote work (mix to be structured to meet individual and team needs).
PROJECT AND STAFFING SUPPORT
- For client-facing proposals, work with the Client and Talent Partners to help identify the best candidates to present for consulting opportunities; lead the efforts if searching outside of the network is required
- Work with Talent Partner to create one-page profiles of selected candidates to present to the client, highlighting their key skills and experiences
- Ensure all Talent related activities and information are accurately and in a timely manner captured in our information systems (eg Salesforce)
TALENT IDENTIFICATION AND RECRUITMENT
- Support a-connect Talent Partners to proactively drive our US recruiting activities and grow our network
- Identify, source, and market to potential independent professionals, primarily using networking websites (LinkedIn, alumni networks, etc.)
- Introduce and represent a-connect to potential independent professionals, and support the internal vetting process (interview scheduling, profile building, etc.)
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of new independent professionals for our network
- Support ongoing “maintenance” activities for overall pool of talent to ensure information is up-to-date and relevant
- Prior experience (5+ years) in a consulting, talent management, and/or recruiting role
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree, and ideally a master’s degree
- Strong MS Office skills, familiarity with professional networking websites (LinkedIn, etc.) and Boolean search techniques
- Self-motivated, personable, outgoing, and proactive professional who can work independently
At a-connect, we believe in the power of people. We commit to providing our employees with an engaging, intellectually stimulating and entrepreneurial work environment. Our flat hierarchy rewards performance and offers great opportunities for career advancement independent of tenure, while our values, flexibility and people orientation allow our team members to realize both professional and personal goals. Successful applicants will enjoy a generous base salary, plus bonus scheme and benefits, and must have the right to work in the US.
If this sounds exciting to you, we invite you to apply directly through the link below.
Looking forward to hearing from you!