Project Manager Princeton
Founded in 2002, we are a management consulting firm with a unique model that leverages independent consultants to support clients with business needs globally. Today, with a network of 2,000+ experienced, vetted and curated independent consultants, we offer our clients a bespoke approach versus traditional consulting, leveraging the right talent at the right time to deliver strategic projects across industries, at pace and with impact.
To expand our team in the US, we are recruiting for the following role:
Project Manager, Princeton NJ
Project Managers need to be commercially-minded self-starters with strong consulting skills who can deliver high quality client work, lead project engagements, manage stakeholders and nurture relationships with clients and independent professionals while building and developing their own networks and reputations.
CLIENT WORK / CONSULTING ENGAGEMENTS
- Contribute to and successfully project-manage international consulting assignments at leading global organizations in diverse teams consisting of clients, experienced independent professionals and senior colleagues
- Proactively contribute to client development activities in client service teams and regional hubs; support the development of key accounts and contribute to proposals
TALENT AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
- Develop your skills to carefully scope client project needs and support our Talent Team with their identification and selection of “exact-fit” independent consultants to deliver projects with excellence
- Take ownership and drive internal projects to contribute to a-connect’s growth strategy (e.g., international expansion, developing internal functions/capabilities) and shape our future
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from a top-tier institution
- 5+ years relevant work experience including prior project management experience (e.g., associate or project management roles in Consulting or at a top Pharmaceutical or Medical Device, Private Equity, Agribusiness or Chemical Company)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- International experience and experience in digital topics are a plus
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US
At a-connect, we commit to providing our employees with an engaging, intellectually stimulating and entrepreneurial work environment. Our flat hierarchy rewards performance and offers great opportunities for career advancement independent of tenure, while our values, flexibility and people orientation allow team members to realize both professional and personal goals.
If this sounds exciting to you, we invite you to apply directly through the link below.
Contact: Patricia de Lara Smith, Tel: +1 (609) 216-3000, email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you!