Client Service Partner, Life Sciences, UK
To expand our team in London we are recruiting a:
Client Service Partner, Life Sciences
Our Client Service Partners (CSPs) are our key drivers of business development, introducing a-connect to new clients and growing the existing client base, promoting our business model and helping clients confidently confront their biggest challenges.
- You will play a crucial role in expanding our Life Sciences footprint, globally and in the UK, by establishing and developing meaningful relationships with (potential and current) clients
- You will relish helping companies to identify and address their most critical strategic and operational issues, helping them to frame and scope the support they need
- You will work with our team of Talent Service Partners to identify the best independent consultants to support our clients, ensuring high levels of quality, impact and results
- You will enjoy client work- our ‘CSP’s are hands-on, always providing quality control and oversight on their projects, and often delivering content for clients themselves
- You are a highly driven, self-starter with a track-record of establishing deep and lasting client relationships in the Life Sciences/ pharmaceutical world.
- You have a strong consulting skillset, are able to frame, structure and quality control a project, and to negotiate and close deals.
- You are keen to work closely with top-tier independent consultants, to act as a thought partner and deliver results.
- You have expertise in the Life Sciences sector (pharmaceuticals, medical devices/medical technology, biotech).