Associate for our US offices
Entrepreneurial Business Developers in the Professional Services Industry
For the last 17 years, a-connect has developed and grown our global network of ~2,000 personally vetted and curated independent consultants. Together with them, we offer our clients a disruptive approach to the traditional consulting model, leveraging the right talent at the right time to deliver projects in growth strategy, operational optimization or change management, at pace and with impact.
To expand our team in the U.S, we are recruiting for the following role:
Associate, Princeton NJ
Our Associates are highly motivated self-starters who thrive in an entrepreneurial setting, possess enthusiasm and energy to take on new initiatives, contribute to business building, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, are culturally sensitive and curious, and can work effectively with global teams of senior colleagues and clients.
CLIENT WORK / CONSULTING ENGAGEMENTS
- Work on international consulting assignments at leading global organizations alongside senior colleagues and experienced independent professionals
- Contribute to client development activities in client service teams and regional hubs. Support the development of key accounts and contribute to proposals
TALENT AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
- Develop your skills in talent sourcing and recruiting by working with our Talent Service Partners to provide superior staffing solutions for Fortune 500 clients
- Take ownership and drive internal projects along the company’s growth path (e.g., international expansion, developing internal functions/capabilities)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from a top - tier institution preferred
- Several years relevant work experience including prior project management experience (e.g. associate or project management roles in Consulting or at a top Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, or Medical Device Company)
- International experience and prior project work in pharmaceutical and/or digital topics are a plus
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
At a-connect, we believe in the power of human resourcefulness. We commit to providing our employees with an engaging, intellectually stimulating and entrepreneurial work environment. Our flat hierarchy rewards performance and offers great opportunities for career advancement independent of tenure, while our values, flexibility and people orientation allow our team members to realize both professional and personal goals.
If this sounds exciting to you, we invite you to apply directly through the link below.
Looking forward to hearing from you!