Client Service Partner, Life Sciences, US
To expand our team in USA, we are recruiting a:
Client Service Partner, Life Sciences
Our Client Service Partners (CSPs) are our key drivers of business development, introducing a-connect to new clients and growing the existing client base, promoting our business model and helping clients confidently confront their biggest challenges.
- You will play a crucial role in expanding our Life Sciences footprint, globally and in the USA, by establishing and developing meaningful relationships with (potential and current) clients
- You will relish helping companies to identify and address their most critical strategic and operational issues, helping them to frame and scope the support they need
- You will work with our team of Talent Service Partners to identify the best independent consultants to support our clients, ensuring high levels of quality, impact and results
- You will enjoy client work- our ‘CSP’s are hands-on, always providing quality control and oversight on their projects, and often delivering content for clients themselves
- You are a highly driven, self-starter with a track-record of establishing deep and lasting client relationships in the Life Sciences/ pharmaceutical world.
- You have a strong consulting skillset, are able to frame, structure and quality control a project, and to negotiate and close deals.
- You are keen to work closely with top-tier independent consultants, to act as a thought partner and deliver results.
- You have expertise in the Life Sciences sector (pharmaceuticals, medical devices/medical technology, biotech).
a-connect believes in the future of work, and we can support flexible working models for our own employees, as we do for our clients and independent consultants. Our compensation, bonus structure, and benefits are highly competitive. Our US offices are in Princeton and Boston, and the ideal candidate will welcome the chance to combine travelling to engage with clients with working remotely, as well as at our office(s).
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.