a-connect offers a disruptive approach to supporting global corporations with an innovative networked consulting model: Founded 16 years ago, we have successfully specialized in supporting leading corporations with implementing strategy, growth projects, and change management. We operate by putting together teams on a bespoke basis from a global pool of 1,900 top tier independent professionals across 60 countries and 9 offices.
We are looking for like-minded people to help us realize the full growth potential of our networked model in today’s networked world. Associates need possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and would like to enhance their consulting toolkit by working on client projects, driving internal initiatives and working with Client Service Partners and Talent Service Partners to foster relationships with clients and independent professionals.
Our Associates are highly motivated self-starters who thrive in an entrepreneurial setting, possess enthusiasm and energy to take on new initiatives, contribute to business building, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, are culturally sensitive and curious, and can work effectively with global teams and more senior colleagues and clients.
At a-connect, we believe in the power of human resourcefulness. We commit to providing our employees with an engaging, intellectually stimulating and entrepreneurial work environment. Our flat hierarchy rewards performance and offers great opportunities for career advancement independent of tenure, while our values, flexibility and people orientation allow our team members to realize both professional and personal goals.
CLIENT WORK / CONSULTING ENGAGEMENTS
- Work on international consulting assignments at leading global organizations in teams together with senior colleagues and experienced independent professionals
- Contribute to client development activities in client service teams and regional hubs. Support the development of key accounts and contribute to proposals
TALENT MANAGEMENT AND KNOWLEDGE
- Develop your skills in staffing and recruiting, e.g. working jointly with our Talent Service Partners to provide superior staffing solutions for Fortune 500 clients
- Contribute to knowledge codification and sharing by working on a project basis
- Take ownership and drive internal projects along the company’s expansion path (e.g., international expansion, developing internal functions/capabilities)
- Master’s degree from a top - tier institution preferred
- At least 3 years relevant work experience (i.e. internships or analyst roles in consulting or at a top Life Sciences, Agribusiness, Food Ingredients or Chemical Company)
- International experience is a plus
Candidates must be eligible to work in Switzerland.
If this sounds exciting to you, we invite you to apply directly through the link below.
Looking forward to hearing from you!