Associate for our US offices
We are looking for self-starters with strong analytical skills who would like to enhance their consulting skill sets by working on client projects, driving internal initiatives and working with Client Service Partners and Talent Service Partners to foster relationships with clients and experienced professionals.
a-connect offers a disruptive approach to supporting global corporations with an innovative networked consulting model. Founded over sixteen years ago by two former McKinsey & Company partners, a-connect has successfully specialized in supporting leading corporations with implementing strategy, supporting business transformations, launching new products and managing change. We operate by putting together teams on a bespoke basis from a global pool of 1,900 top tier independent professionals across 60 countries and 9 offices worldwide.
We believe our approach of putting together flexible teams from a pool of highly-qualified independent professionals to provide targeted, results-oriented support to global companies has enormous growth potential. We are looking for like-minded people with enthusiasm and energy to take on new initiatives and contribute to strengthening our Life Sciences practice in the U.S.
You should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, passion for Life Sciences and hunger to grow professionally on challenging projects. You are a self-starter who can prioritize and drive your own work with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Curious by nature and culturally sensitive, you work effectively with global teams of colleagues and clients.
CLIENT WORK / CONSULTING ENGAGEMENTS
- Work on international consulting assignments in the Life Sciences industries at leading global organizations in teams together with senior colleagues and experienced independent professionals
- Contribute to client development activities on client service teams in the U.S. Support the development of proposals and key accounts
- Develop your skills in staffing and recruiting independent professionals, by working with our Talent Service Partners to deliver superior project support for Fortune 500 clients
- Take ownership and drive internal projects along the company’s expansion path (e.g. geographic growth, developing internal functions/capabilities)
- Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) from a top-tier institution
- At least 2 years relevant work experience:
- Analyst/consultant at a well-known consulting firm and/or
- Life Sciences industry experience and/or
- Strong track record of entrepreneurship experience
- International experience is a plus
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
If this sounds exciting to you, we invite you to apply directly through the link below.
Looking forward to hearing from you!